Follow Eli and Mort the Moose are on their next adventure! This time they are going on an epic Colorado summer road trip adventure! While on their Colorado summer road trip adventure, Eli and Mort the Moose mountain bike the 401 in Crested Butte, snowboard down sand dunes, imagine orcas swimming in waterfalls, feed gators and so much more! Visit the following destinations with Eli and Mort the Moose during the road trip fun!
– Colorado Welcome Sign
– Boulder, Colorado and the Flat Irons
– Fort Collins, Colorado and Fort Fun
– Rocky Mountain National Park – Grand Lake, Colorado
– Steamboat Colorado and Hot Air Balloons
– Lake Dillon, Colorado and skipping stones
– Woodward at Copper Mountain, Snowboarding in the Summer
– Ouray Colorado and Ice Cream
– Telluride Colorado and the Gondola
– Four Corners
– Mesa Verde
– Collegiate Peaks
– Ghost Towns
– Great Sand Dunes
And so much more!
The background illustrations in the Eli and Mort Epic Adventures Series of books are drawn by “local” kids from all over Colorado. Keep an eye out for Eli and Mort’s next adventure. Who knows where they will end up next?